Tippi Benjamine Okanti Degré, daughter of French wildlife photographers Alain Degré and Sylvie Robert, was born in Namibia. During her childhood she befriended many wild animals, including a 28-year old elephant called Abu and a leopard nicknamed J&B. She was embraced by the Bushmen and the Himba tribespeople of the Kalahari, who taught her how to survive on roots and berries, as well as how to speak their language.
1. Try to always be positive, affirming and encouraging.
2. Be willing to help others.
3. Notice the little things that make a difference to others – and do them.
4. Don’t hold grudges – forgive and move on. Accept we all make mistakes at times.
5. Be patient and understanding.
it scares me that you never know what someone is thinking or feeling towards you and everything that they say could be one massive lie
if you are cute and pay attention to me i will probably fall in love with you within 15 minutes